A pleasant ride to discover the most hidden countryside of Hoi An, seeing parts that you don’t get to see unless you are on a bicycle. 40 km ride through villages, rice fields, crossing unique traditional bamboo bridge, meet farmers working on their field, visiting the veteran family, making sleeping mat with locals and tasty lunch served at the local family house as the local specialty. Fantastic outing day away from normal tourist attractions
Do you think that you could discover Hanoi like the local? A biking product of Amo Vietnam Travel called “Hidden Hanoi” was created by three young Hanoians in order to show you many other surprising secrets hidden in the zigzag alley ways in Ngoc Ha Flower village and discovering many former traditional handicraft villages around West Lake which are now replaced beautiful villas and to a floating driving range in the Red River with its kumquat and peach blossoms.
Join us with HIDDEN HANOI biking tours.
GET ON A BIKE, SEE THE CITY
AMO VIETNAM TRAVEL CHARITY – BIKING FOR BIKES
Experience the city like the locals do
From the mystifying shores of the red river to the dazzling old quarter, our cycling tours will take you through picturesque backstreets, narrow alleys and wide boulevards. Discover the soul of the city and meet real people.
“Hidden Hanoi” surprising secrets hidden in the alleyways round the West Lake & Serene Ngoc Ha Flower Village & Red Riverside
- Local guides, local insights exclusive tour with Mr.Lam – a real hanoian who family is living in the city over 300 years. Lam’s family has longstanding history of petite bourgeois Hanoian and could share with you the contemporary history of Hanoi over the last 100 years.
- Explore serene Red Riverside
- We are modern day city explorers: always on the lookout for hidden gems in the urban jungle
- We guarantee you’ll see places that you’ve never seen before
- We keep groups small, max 8 persons and take safety very serious
- Each tour includes DONATION to Amo Vietnam Foundation.
- A unique, informative & fun cycling experience
- We cycle 7 days a week, rain or shine (upon your request)
- Meeting point at Chezlinhlinh House, number 7, lane 173/75 Hoang Hoa Tham, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- Timing schedule: 8am-12:30pm
• All sights
• Pick up from your centrally located hotels
• English/ Italian speaking local guide
• Mountain bikes (Specialized, Giant…)
• 1 bottle of water
• Well researched back-routes
• Meeting local families
• Lunch at a local family house
– Personal expenses
– Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
We do have bikes for children. If you would like your child to join the cycle ride, please let us know how tall they are so we can provide them with a suitably sized bicycle.
If you would like your child to ride on the back of your bike, they will be charged at half price.